Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what are we doing now, while kong's servers are down?

+5
kentontrace
lynnea
mad_scientist
ged
ZukiraPhaera
9 posters

Go down

So, what are we doing now, while kong's servers are down? Empty So, what are we doing now, while kong's servers are down?

Post  ZukiraPhaera Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:00 pm

A couple of us are over on caesary.net on server 5. Anyone else around? do we want to work on building a legion there?
ZukiraPhaera
ZukiraPhaera

Back to top Go down

So, what are we doing now, while kong's servers are down? Empty Re: So, what are we doing now, while kong's servers are down?

Post  ZukiraPhaera Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Creating League Havoc on caesery.net server 5
ZukiraPhaera
ZukiraPhaera

Back to top Go down

So, what are we doing now, while kong's servers are down? Empty Re: So, what are we doing now, while kong's servers are down?

Post  ged Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Frankly we obtained somehow a small victory over caesary. Now should we rejoice or what ? Cheers.

ged

Back to top Go down

So, what are we doing now, while kong's servers are down? Empty .

Post  mad_scientist Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:21 pm

comments on the game say that the game won't be up untill thursday
maybe it's because of the hacker(s )

and maybe it's worth the waiting if Rust can get everything he lost back
I guess with what we've accomplished the last 2 days we'll be stronger than ever

mad_scientist

Back to top Go down

So, what are we doing now, while kong's servers are down? Empty The game still works :)

Post  lynnea Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:37 pm

You can still get on and play. Just type in k1 and it should bring up the web address.

lynnea

Back to top Go down

Post  kentontrace Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:40 pm

I've tried that, but cant get it to work because the only thing in the history of this computer is war replays...any other info you can give?

kentontrace

Back to top Go down

Post  Pometii Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:47 pm

I was able to log in using the browser try typing "k1.caesary.net/kongregate" into your browser and your link to the game should pop up if its in your history.

Pometii

Back to top Go down

Post  kentontrace Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:17 pm

what browser are you using? I've read that chrome is the only browser that keeps that link

kentontrace

Back to top Go down

Post  Pometii Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm using firefox

Pometii

Back to top Go down

Post  Psychotius Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Hi guys,

This morning we were able to reproduce a substantial security flaw in the game Caesary that allowed for account hacking, following up on some complaints we’d received. We immediately contacted the developers of Caesary and asked them to fix the issue, and let them know that we would be temporarily disabling the game on Kongregate as a precaution to ensure that no more accounts were hacked until the game is fixed. The security and integrity of the games on Kongregate are important to us, and we don’t want any accounts that people have spent so much time and effort on to be compromised in any way.

We are working with the Caesary team to get this resolved as quickly as possible. I promise that we will be working with them to ensure that any hacked accounts are restored if at all possible, and that the owners be appropriately compensated/refunded if not, as well as some sort of compensation for all account holders for the enforced downtime.

Also I would like to apologize that we have been slow to make an official post about this. As this happened early in the morning on a weekend there was some confusion/delay. I promise that we will keep you updated as we learn more, and that we will do the most we can to get your accounts back and the game up as soon as we can.

This is from Emily from Kongregate, fingers crossed. Hopefully this also means Rust will have her account returned to the way it was. Until then everyone, go outside and feel the sun on your backs, then promptly return to the air conditioned haven of ones home.

Psychotius

Back to top Go down

Post  sib.e7 Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:29 am

i wouldnt try to relax.. anyone can still play if they type in k1 in the browser like some people already said..

So its possible that you get colonized or something in the meantime.. if you dont want that to happen you should try get the game running

sib.e7

Back to top Go down

So, what are we doing now, while kong's servers are down? Empty K1.caesary...

Post  DuchessTrixi Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:45 am

I couldn't get in using that link.

*sigh*

If they don't do some kind of rollback, i'll return to find my motivational speech that i paid for used up and all my troops will have run away.

DuchessTrixi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum